Overslaan en naar de inhoud gaan
Terug naar Voor slachtoffers van stalking

Being Stalked for almost 3 years

Being stalked for almost 3

years now by a group of guys and men along with the aid of there families and friends.

Bezig met laden...

8 Reacties *

07 mei 2021
thank you
24 maart 2021
Good afternoon Dyson, How are you doing today? Good that you have reports, that is already a step in the right direction. Try to enjoy the daily things and you can always reach me here if you want to talk. Please keep me informed if there are any developments. Kind regards, Caroline
23 maart 2021
yeah I have made police reports as well as written things down.
23 maart 2021
Dyson, A lawyer is very important to take for you. Have you also filed a report so that you build up a file with the police? Then everything is registered on paper. Do you also write everything down yourself? Kind regards, Caroline
23 maart 2021
Thank you Caroline for your kind words, Yes I have spoken to police and they are aware of everything. regarding the retraining order i was told to have my lawyer aid me with the matter by the police.
23 maart 2021
Good morning Dyson, I am listening your story on you tube right now. How intense what you are experiencing now, I can imagine that this affects your life. Have you talked about it with a local police officer? They can help you with a restraining order and other tips for your safety. If you feel like talking, you are always welcome here. It is important to express your feelings and thus reach a solution with others. Stay strong! Kind regards, Caroline
15 maart 2021
Im so sorry to hear that, do you have any idea as to why they are stalking you. is it anything similar to my reasons?
15 maart 2021
I have the same experience and being stalked by a huge group wich involved all kinds of people from going till old.