Overslaan en naar de inhoud gaan
Terug naar Voor slachtoffers van seksueel misbruik

A life marked by sexual abuse

Hello, I want to briefly share my story of abuse, because honestly this has been a very difficult period in which I have felt deeply alone.  I am 20 years old and I was born in Spain.  From 6 months to 3 years old, my uncle sexually abused me for being a mother and manipulated me and separated me from my parents saying that they did not love me, which from a young age seriously affected my self-esteem and my relationship with them, then with 8 Years ago I moved to Peru to live and there that same uncle sexually abused me but in a more discreet way, then another uncle from 10 years old until I was 14 years old, at every family gathering he touched me and tried to forcibly kiss me, when I was 12 years old. I had my first boyfriend and he also abused me and humiliated me, beat me and manipulated me until I was able to end the relationship, then I was 14 years old and I met another boy and he finally raped me and not happy with that he took a photo of me and send to your friends.  When I was 15 years old, my next boyfriend raped me, humiliated me, and hit me again. I was in a loop of toxic relationships that I didn't know how to get out of, and when I was just 16 years old I arrived in Spain to start treating myself for these traumatic events and many more that happened along the way. of my life and at 17 years old I started dating a new boy who was 8 years older than me and I decided to go live with my family and him in Holland, and without realizing it I fell into another relationship of rape, emotional abuse and isolation.  It's only been 5 months since I finally broke up with him after 2 years together and the truth is it's been a very hard process, I thought that my ghosts and all the pain had stayed in Peru but he accompanied me and transferred me to my new relationships, it's being a very difficult life and I have the feeling of guilt and responsibility for having fallen into the same thing so many times and having been unable to report anything, I write it here to seek a refuge where I feel that there are people who understand me and that I am not a stranger in the world. society that no longer has anywhere to go.  Thank you very much for reading me and I send you a big hug ♡

Bezig met laden...

1 Reactie

26 december 2023
Ik schrijf in het Nederlands. De vertaalfunctie heeft je verhaal voor mij naar het Nederlands omgezet. Wat een ingrijpend verhaal. Knap dat je het zo onder woorden hebt kunnen brengen. Ook knap dat je onze community hebt gevonden. Op de eerste plaats, je bent geen vreemde, je bent een mens dat onmenselijk behandeld is door misdadige mannen. Ik begrijp dat je in Spanje een behandeling hebt gehad. Je weet dat je professionele hulp nodig hebt bij het verwerken van de trauma's. Ik weet dat in Nederland een organisaties die op het verwerken van trauma’s, bestaat. Ze hebben in het buitenland ervaring opgedaan. Taal zal geen belemmering zijn. Ik kan je wel de naam van de organisatie geven. Houd moed en een dikke knuffel.